Monday, October 4, 2010

New this week...

Okay, well actually it was last week-My Baby is getting a tooth! Two now, actually *sniffle*......Kyan didn't get his first tooth till 10-10.5 months...I thought I still had time, but Gage turns 8 months old tomorrow-ACK! All-in-all, in really hasn't been too bad....he's a little fussy, but still sleeping through the night for the most part.

We went apple picking at an organic apple orchard in Ashfield, MA. It is SO beautiful up there. We had a great time-we brought along our friends Amelia and Sean and their brood, as well as my friend Kelly and her daughter Chloe (her husband, also names Sean, was working). we all headed back to the house after apple picking, made an apple pie, and had a huge meal with BBQ pulled pork, Green Beans sauteed with Bacon, and a green salad. It was a really great day.

In my previous post, I talked about trying to find the fun in parenting. I have noticed it is SO much easier to be a nice parent when you have backup. Generally speaking, when Jon is around, I am much calmer and handle things much better, maybe because I know I am not outnumbered? I have someone on my side? Not sure. With that in mind, I need to be extra on top of myself this week with keeping my cool because Jon is on a business trip from now till Thursday evening after the kids are in bed. The kids will already be missing Jon since he is gone-I don't want them to fell punished by me because I am losing my cool. So the mission is on to be cool, calm, collected, and fun. We shall see how it goes. I leave you with a couple pics from our apple picking excursion.



14 comments:

Earn 200 said...

Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product! http://www.earn-200-dollars-online.info/

Ankita (Gg) said...

oh! look at those sheep!
I just came upon your blog by chance, and I must say I quite like it.

rickybollinger said...

cute little boy



how to last longer in bed | natural male enhancement

hapi said...

Hi Becky, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

rickybollinger said...

cute smile


testosterone levels men,how to last longer,how men last longer in bed,testosterone men

markquel_lever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justinharris said...

Nice post.thanks for sharing...


How to last longer in bed for men | How to last longer in bed

lavinasmith01 said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......

Please visit om these keywords :-- Touch light switches light switches | remote light switch | plug sockets | rocker light switches | touch dimmer | wireless light switch | led lights | led light bulbs | led lighting | led downlights | modern light switches | Designer light switches | Glass light switches | hotel light switches | audio system | switches and sockets | remote switches | dimmer switches | screwless light switch

Hilman Nd said...

What a cute baby
http://bintangfadjar.blogspot.com

raybanwayfareroutlet.com said...

Enjoy the good picture with us thanks. 2012elitenfljerseys.

jaguaarpills said...

nice little and cute kid. its very interesting blog i have ever seen this kind of blog before.

How to last longer in bed | Erection pills

123 said...


you accomplish discount red bottom shoes a obtain?There are abounding blogs online committed to this acutely subject.Regardless of whether you charge a atramentous brace of pumps,a adequate brace Red on the Bottom of clogs,dress shoes to put on to a academic event,or a brace of for the new academy year about to start;you are able red on the bottom of shoes to ascertain a internet website or weblog committed to just that.Nike shoes,and added trainers which may accept accustomed their role central our lives.Red Bottom Shoes about the window,we see that the burghal citizenry happens to be allegorical red shoes Peony cast new shoes.According to its centralized agents this advancing year,Red Bottom Shoes acquirement acceptable will beat 20about antecedent years.At red bottoms shoes for cheap the aforementioned time frame, they will aswell be advancing afresh this year with New Delhi to accessible an absolute showroom.

Nishant Gill said...

Nice Blog - Thus we request you keep me sending such kind of valuable info.thanks a lot to this blog post - GPS Tracking System

Sudeep Rai said...

Very nice Blog.