Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weigh In

Finally!! Some downward movement! AT weigh in this morning (yes, a day late). I weighed 174.8....AND I went on a 1.5 hour walk today, which has now made me a bit smelly.....

I am still waiting on some pics from Kyan's birthday party to do a complete picture post of said party, but as soon as I have them in my hot little hands, you, dear Internet, will be the first to see them.

This weekend was okay....Kyan has not been quite himself....He was running a fever over the weekend, but still quite fussy and apt to cry for no reason, which is SO not like him, and not really eating. I took him to the doc, who said it was probably just a virus of some kind...he wasn't puking, after all. Today he is somewhat better, but still seems kind of fussy....It could be one of his top teeth coming in too...so we shall see.

No comments: