Wednesday, October 8, 2008

And I was tagged

10 years ago I was:
1. A young, naive freshman in college
2. Dating my first very serious boyfriend, Micheal
3. Spending weekends in NYC going to museums
4. Refining my non-existent sewing skills
5. Spending ALL my hours in the Costume Shop

5 things on today’s to do list:
1. Take Jon lunch (done)
2. Work (oh, how I hate it)
3. Return books at library when I take Kyan to Story Time
4. Clean (something. Anything)
5. Wash a load of diapers (you ALL wish you were me right now, don't you??)

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Red Wine
3-5. Anything including the above

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a "green" house with a nice bathroom and kitchen
2. Pay off all debts
3. Pay off my family's debts
4. Travel with friends and family
5. Save, save, save for kids education and retirement

5 places I have lived:
1. Hatboro, PA
2. New Brunswick, NJ
3. London, England
4. Bloomfield, NJ
5. West Springfield, MA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Wardrobe Mistress-Shakespeare Theatre of NJ
2. Nanny
3. Secretary for FedEx Home Delivery
4. Sales person at Kay Jewelers
5. Executive Assistant to the CEO

Um.....who to tag.....Jessica, Melody, Alana and Heather--Have any of you been tagged??

No comments: