Monday, October 29, 2007

I AM a lame dork

Looking for a good time...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at the STUFF!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Portrait of Kyan
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ever notice how it's WAY easier to write about someone else than yourself? I seem to have fallen into this rut......It's way ewasier to post a few cute pics of Kyan than to post anything about myself...mostly because I have nothing interesting going on.....I wake up, I nurse the baby, I play with the baby, I nurse again, I put the baby down for nap, I work, I nurse...lather, rinse, repeat.....I take comfort in knowing that anyone who checks this blog WANTS to hear about the baby and NOT me anyway.

My sister's birthday is coming up, so Jon, the baby and I will be heading down to PA to visit (don't see anyone coming up here, though, do ya??)

Aside from that....Yes, my life really IS that boring.....

No comments: