Thursday, March 6, 2008

Food, Glorious Food

I know, I know-It's been a long week, and I've been busy...so here is one giant super post for you

While I do aim to make Kyan a gourmande ar some point, right now he mostly gets jarred baby food.....and he is yet to come across a food he does not like....except avocado-He's still on the fence about that one......SO here are a few videos from the past week, documenting his love affair with food:

When Grammie Pammie fed him on Tuesday:


When I experiemnted with him yesterday with some carrots I mashed with a fork:


Learning to feed himself with a spoon:


And here are some pics from the last week:
He was being super custe this morning:
I love my hedgehog teether!
Adorable
How cute am I??
So cute in the mornings
This was from his friend JoJo's first birthday party:
Photobucket

And here is one final video-
Uncle Jeremy gave Kyan a talking piggy bank when he came to visit....Kyan LOVES it...I think I have a future banker on my hands:

No comments: