Sunday, July 1, 2007

34 Weeks, 2 Days-Nursery Pics


Holy Crap-2 posts in ONE day?!

Changing table and dresser combo, complete with my sister Carrie's beautiful artwork....











The tiny but organized closet....
















The radiator cover that Jon made and stained himself.....and dresser (all the furniture was a gift from Jon's parents)...Only thing missing from this pic is a bookcase, which my Father-in-Law is making, and will go next to the radiator cover.




The Crib (note the sign)......And the rocking chair, which is the same one my Mom used with me :-)





And you may not be able to see them, bu there are curtain valances on the windows-They already have shutters AND shades on them, so full length curtains seemed like overkill...Unless this kid gets up with the break of dawn...Then I may reconsider.....

1 comment:

Josephine said...

I really like the rug! And the Mental Ward sign is a nice touch. Nice job...he's going to hav a rockin' room!!!