Friday, July 6, 2007

36 Weeks

I am 36 weeks today and big as a frickin' house........I am READY TO GO!

Had a doctor's appointment yesterday-Everything looks good-weight gain is good, blood pressure is good.....They start checking for dilation next week-but even if I was dilated a couple centimeters, my doc's would not do anything because they are very much of the "Your body will go into labor when it is ready" persausion.......So......I just have to wait......With my luck, this kid will be pulled from me, kicking and screaming and clawing to get back inside 2 weeks after his due date.......I will not be one of those lucky women who goes into labor at 38 weeks......SIGH......

At any rate-that is the news, such as it is..................For my friends out there-Come make the pregnant girl happy-Take me out to a nice, air conditioned movie, where I can sit and put my feet up....THAT sounds like an activity I could handle these days....

No comments: