Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Picture post

This is for you Mom.....

Okay, I was feeling creative last night, so I made another sling-This is a double sided ring sling made from silk dupioni in Saffron and Sherry-I think it turned out pretty well.....I test drive it this morning with Kyan (he just wanted to be crawling), and the fabric slips far less then slings I have made in the past, and I have to say I love the sheen and feel of the fabric. I think I will wear it out a few times and see if I get any feedback, and then see from there if making them to sell would be a worthwhile venture....

Front shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Back Shot:
Photobucket

Shoulder/Rings:
Photobucket

And here are some pics of Kyan (and Jon and Scooter):
Ky with Grandpa:
Photobucket

Ky with Grammie:
Photobucket

Ky in the swings (He loves the swings!):
Photobucket

Ky with Daddy:
Photobucket

Crazy Upside Down Kid:
Photobucket

Petting Scooter:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Video of Kyan crawling:


Video of Kyan with Scooter:


And lastly, a couple pics that Amelia took of Kyan:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: